This newly created role as a Senior Biochemist is with a large global Medical Devices company growing their site in Indiana which serves to improve the lives of cardiology patients. In this position you will oversee the process improvements in the production of groundbreaking products from a Biochemist standpoint. This exciting new career path is for a Biochemist looking for more senior responsibilities.
These positions daily activities will include…
- Conducting validation and verification activities to ensure completion in a timely manner
- Planning, leading and analyzing experiments to improve manufacturing process and reduce costs
- Effectively lead team in team-based assignments, while working well with personnel from different departments and expertise levels
You should apply if you…
- At least 4+ years of Biochemistry or Chemistry experience in the Life Sciences industry.
- Deep knowledge in immunoassays, clinical chemistry, biostatistics, manufacturing process capability, and computer science.
- Expertise in protein chemistry
- Proven success in root cause analysis and resolution of manufacturing issues
For more information about this position or other positions please contact:
Malik Scott at email@example.com or 9296268426
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.