Extremely competitive salary
26 days ago
This position is for a Scientist within the Toxicology Department for a leading biopharma with a large pipeline and portfolio across many therapy areas. You will engage with senior Toxicologists and play a part in cross functional teams and programs to help design, monitor and interpret regulatory Toxicology and Safety Pharmacology nonclinical safety studies. The environment is fast paced and focussed on the science, you will learn quickly.
- Be a part of the toxicology function supporting multiple drug development programs
- Manage and monitor CRO relationships and studies including study protocols and reports, ensuring critical studies are to the required quality standard for regulatory submission
- Interpret and report Toxicology findings and communicate findings with project teams and senior management
- Assist in authoring nonclinical safety sections for regulatory filings
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Ph.D. or other equivalent field (such as DVM) with 1-3 years of relevant experience, post doc experience also considered
- 1 years' industry experience preferred
- You could be study directing with a CRO, be a junior reviewer with the FDA or come from a strong academic post doc
- Experience in Antibody Therapeutics or Immuno-Oncology would stand out
If you would like to apply or be considered for similar roles please submit your resume and we will get back to you as soon as we can. If your skillset doesn't match this role or you know somebody who may be worth referring for this postion, drop over your resume/drop me a message or feel free to forward this on to a colleague.