My client, an innovative Med Tech Start-up are looking for a Robotics researcher to join their growing team. This individual will work mostly independently on technology for an innovative medical device used in complex surgeries. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company in its first stage of significant growth, working with products that improve patient safety.
- Concept level design, and rapid prototyping, of robotic mechanisms.
- Converting prototype designs into production quality mechanical drawings, code, and electronic designs.
- Leading the testing of devices with end-users.
- Rapidly planning and executing low-level research experiments.
To be considered you need to have.
- ?????First or upper second class Masters degree in a relevant engineering discipline.
- Experience designing and building electromechanical assemblies.
- Experience writing real-time C/C++ code for microcontrollers.
- Experience designing digital and analogue electronic circuits, including PCB layout.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.
|+44 (0) 20 3589 9300|