This is an opportunity to join a global biotech company. Furthering their German office, developing their Pharmacology pipeline. While being present in 90 countries, this new position is for someone who wants to be a vital and active part of change in the process of animal vaccines and medicine preventing disease worldwide.
- Lead project strategies from pharmacology perspective and amongst cross-functional collaborations.
- Create targets and lead generation strategies in the biotech or pharmaceutical setting.
- Responsible for bioassay development, compound screening, SAR support and pharmacology perspective.
- Developing cellular assays, understanding cellular systems and primary cells from normal and diseased states.
- 4 years knowledge industry experience in Animal Health or Pharma industry applying in vitro pharmacology
- PhD in Biochemistry/ Biology/ Cellular Pharmacology/ Molecular Biology
- Understanding of in vitro to in vivo and application of mathematical models
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.