London, United Kingdom
£55,000 to £70,000 basic depending on experience
almost 2 years ago
Role Title: Clinical Regulatory Affairs Manager
Employment Type: Perm
Location: London or Home-based across Europe
Salary/Rate: £55,000 to £75,000
To manage Regulatory start-up and Reglatory submission activities across local country sites (UK or European countries):
- CTA Submissions
- Efficiently manage and successfully execute all aspects of global start-up;
- Perform quality checks on submission documents and site essential documents;
- Prepare and approve informed consent forms;
- Review pertinent regulations to develop proactive solutions to start-up issues and challenges;
- Present during, scientific meetings bid defenses, general capabilities meetings, and audits.
- Participation in Scientific Meetings
- At least 5 years' experience in a Clinical Regulatory Affairs role or Clinical Start-Up role
- An understanding of regulatory start-up aspects and CTA submission
- Life Sciences degree / background preferred
If you are interested in this position and your experience meets the requirements, please apply via the button below. If you do not receive application feedback within 3 working days, please regard your application as unsuccessful on this occasion, but we will store your details and make you aware of other suitable roles.
Not the right position for you?
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience doesn't fit this role, please email your CV or call 0203 589 9286 for a confidential discussion about potential opportunities.
NOT OF INTEREST TO YOU BUT KNOW SOMEONE IT COULD INTEREST?
JCW offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to up to £250 worth of vouchers.
JCW Life Sciences
JCW is a recruitment company operating in the Life Sciences space, with specialist consultants working within the technical and regulatory areas. This includes the following markets;
- Pharmacovigilance/Drug Safety
- Regulatory Affairs
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Control
- Medical Information
- Medical Writers
- Medical Affairs
- Clinical Trials
- Clinical Research
- Project Management
If you are interested in new roles, but feel this position is not suitable, please feel free to get in touch on or 0203 589 9286.
My Linked In Profile