about 1 month ago
My client, a Pharmaceutical company are looking for a Regulatory Manager (Information Officer) based in Baden-Württemberg.
A great opportunity to join a fast-growing company with a great portfolio of products and clients.
Regulatory Manager (Information Officer)
Salary: Up to 100,000€
- Control, creation and updating of approval documents for drugs
- Independent procedural management and responsibility for compliance procedural timelines
- Taking on the role of information officer
- Support of the specialist departments in the design and implementation of regulatory
- Communication with national and international drug authorities
- Regulatory and scientific support for customers
- Development and review of regulatory strategies
To be considered you need to have:
- Eligibility to work in Germany
- 3+ years’ experience in Regulatory within the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience as an information officer in Germany
Looking but this isn’t the right position for you?
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience doesn't fit this role, please email your CV and the best time for a call to firstname.lastname@example.org to setup a confidential discussion about potential opportunities.
Catalyst Life Sciences
CLS are a global recruitment company operating in the Life Sciences space, with specialist consultants working within the technical and regulatory areas.
RA / regulatory / drugs / pharmaceutical / submission / information / officer / a74 /