This is an opportunity for an energetic and motivated individual join a highly successful & established specialist consultancy located just north of the Boston MedTech hub. Liaising with clients and communicating cross functionally internally, you'll be an integral part of all Regulatory & Clinical partnerships they have within the Medical Device and IVD industries.
- Serve as the client and clinical sites point of contact throughout the clinical and regulatory pathways of exciting and novel technologies.
- Attending weekly teleconference meetings with clients during study preparation and throughout studies.
- Assist with the development of study databases for managing clinical data.
- Use prior Regulatory, Clinical, and Quality knowledge to get involved with discussions and bridge the gap between clients and consultants.
- Assist clients in identifying and contracting with potential Clinical Trial Sites in conjunction with the assigned Project Lead.
- Bachelor's in a Life Sciences related discipline and/or 2 years' prior experience in a Quality, Regulatory, or Clinically focused position.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a confient personality when speaking with potential and existing clients
- Effective time management and organizational skills.
Only US Citizens or Green Card holders can be considered at this point.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.
|+1 (857) 233 9328|