£50k - 70k per year
4 months ago
Regulatory Affairs Team Lead
My client is a Agrochemical CRO specialising in biocides and pesticides, and are currently expanding their Regulatory Affairs team with a number of team leaders.
Your primary role will be to:
- Coordinate multiple regulatory projects in agrochemicals (Reg. 1107/2009) and biocides (Reg. 528/2012) by:
- - Being accountable for project delivery by ensuring projects remain on track for completion by the deadline and within set budgets.
- - Providing regular updates on project progress to the regulatory manager.
- - Being the primary contact point for clients in the projects for which you are coordinating.
- - Assisting the Regulatory Manager in constructing quotations for new projects.
- - Being willing and able to prepare some elements of a regulatory submission dossier in line with your specialist discipline.
- - Attending project progress and technical meetings with the client.
- - Attending technical meetings with the regulatory authorities.
You will form part of the senior regulatory team and as such you may also be expected to assist in the recruitment of new regulatory staff, deputise in the absence of the regulatory manager and assist the management team perform some of its duties.
Candidates for this position should:
- Be qualified to BSc, MSc or PhD level in a relevant scientific discipline.
- Have at least 10 years' experience in a regulatory role in the agrochemical or biocides industry.
- Have a proven track record of planning a schedule of parallel running projects to a high standard.
- End to end agrochemical/biocides dossier submission experience.
- Have a sound understanding of the process for obtaining approvals under Regulation 1107/2009 and 528/2012.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to provide customers with updates on potential & ongoing projects with convincing scientific comments & conclusions.
Interested in applying or know somebody who may be worth contacting for this role? Forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org