Berlin, United Kingdom
12 days ago
This is the opportunity to join a fast-growing biomedical company within their Regulatory team based in Berlin. Looking for a leader that is able to deliver change and improvements whilst consistently driving quality in all aspects of their work.
- preparing and maintaining technical documentation for high risk medical devices.
- international registration of products and communication with international distributors.
- implementation of MDR requirements.
- providing support to the quality team regarding various quality aspects (CAPA, PMS, change control).
- 1-2 years' experience working in the QA/RA field
- Thorough knowledge of international approval procedures for the medical device industry.
- Team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- BSc or MSc life sciences related discipline, biology or regulatory affairs (advantageous).
- Fluent in German and English.
If interested please apply or send your CV to my email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively do let me know of anyone in your network that may be interested by this opportunity.We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.