£30 - 45 per hour
7 months ago
My client, a global pharmaceutical company based in Hertfordshire are looking for RA specialist for 12 months .
Title: RA specialist
Competitive Hourly rate
Develop standard responses for common queries which can then be used as “mini refreshers” for the HRM Community of Practice meetings.
• Assist in enforcing and supporting regional procedures to ensure HRM data entry and usage compliance.
• Support, and at times lead, efforts surrounding HRM regional specific projects and maintain appropriate metrics.
• Assist in the implementation of HRM data quality strategies in the region and support users in the execution of the strategy at the country level.
• Stand up and support regional communities of practices with the region.
• Assist in, and where appropriate take the lead in, the evaluation of metrics from the HRM data monitoring plan to determine where process changes, communication, and training/retraining may be needed to improve overall data quality.
• Bachelor’s degree with 6 years of industry experience, at least 5 of those in a regulatory/compliance industry with emphasis on system support OR Master’s Degree with a minimum of 4 years of industry experience in a regulatory/compliance industry with emphasis on system support
Looking but this isn’t the right position for you?
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience doesn't fit this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 589 9282 for a confidential discussion about potential opportunities.
NOT OF INTEREST TO YOU BUT KNOW SOMEONE IT WOULD BE?
Catalyst Life Sciences offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to up to £250 worth of vouchers.
Catalyst Life Sciences
Catalyst Life Sciences are a global recruitment company operating in the Life Sciences space, with specialist consultants working within the technical and regulatory areas. This includes the following markets;
- Pharmacovigilance/Drug Safety
- Regulatory Affairs
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Control
- Medical Information
- Medical Writers
- Medical Affairs
- Clinical Trials
- Clinical Research
- Project Management
My Linked In Profile
I personally specialise in recruiting QA and validation professionals for roles globally so please do get in touch should you be considering new roles, or looking to fill ones at your current company!