Car/Cash Allowance, Pension, Healthcare
7 days ago
- Management of all regulatory and development projects relevant to UK brands
- Manage/ oversee regulatory strategies and the preparation of regulatory documents targeted at the Irish/European Markets.
- Monitoring, collecting, interpreting and applying all relevant legislation, regulatory issues & trends and regulatory guidelines in the UK and keep the UK business up to date on national regulatory trends, risks and opportunities. Providing advice to the business on regulatory issues as necessary and assist in developing of strategies and plans of action to address them.
- Preparing and monitor annual budgets for Finance department highlighting any change in speed assumptions.
- Assisting the quality function in maintaining compliance with registered details
- Interfacing with relevant government agencies (e.g. HPRA), industry associations (PAGB and ABPI) and key opinion leaders to assess the impact and implementation required with all regulations, laws and industry policies that affect the ingredients, packaging, marketing, advertising, labelling and production of our products.
- Graduate calibre, with regulatory and product safety experience within an OTC/Consumer Health/FMCG company
- Thorough understanding of the current regulations, laws and industry requirements.
- Exceptional ability to manage workload and identify priority tasks to meet tight deadlines
- Strong influencing / communication expertise
- Ability to build good relationships and challenge constructively and confidently
- Ability to consolidate large volumes of complex information, interpret & construct straightforward plans. Naturally inquisitive and interested in our brands
- Confident and capable of operating at all levels and able to resolve conflict situations
- Competent with PC tools and information systems
- Ability to challenge the status quo and propose improvement.
- Able to apply appropriate problem solving techniques to evaluate and resolve operational issues.
- Ability to motivate and coach people within a results-oriented culture, where personal responsibility/initiative, teamwork, and mutual respect are key.