4 months ago
Title: Regulatory Affairs Associate
Are you looking to start the New Year with a new contract role? My client, a growing pharmaceutical company based in the heart of the Netherlands are looking to recruit an a hands-on Regulatory Affairs Associate .This will be a varied and exciting position ideal for someone looking to join a company at their exciting stage where lots of products are gaining approval, the ideal candidate will be able to work independently and cross-functionally
- Management of compliance with MHRA legislation and guidelines.
- Liaising directly with the MHRA and uploading work to the MHRA Portal.
- Management of the production of paper and electronic regulatory submissions. including applications for marketing authorizations.
- Defining project and product regulatory strategy in line with commercial and company strategy, consulting with the Quality department.
- Working closely with the Quality department and assisting with day-to-day activities.
- Representation of regulatory affairs at Quality Meetings, providing information, feedback and strategic advice.
- Project management skills with ability to work well with others in demanding situations.
- Strong communication skills - oral and written Organizational skills.
- Strong Microsoft office skills and working knowledge of MHRA Portal.
- Strong team player with a commitment to customer service and relationship building
- Current knowledge and application of EU legislation and guidance for pharmaceutical products.
Looking but this isn’t the right position for you?
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience doesn't fit this role, please email your CV to email@example.com or call 0203 589 9294 for a confidential discussion about potential opportunities.
NOT OF INTEREST TO YOU BUT KNOW SOMEONE IT WOULD BE?
Catalyst Life Sciences offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to up to £250 worth of vouchers.
Catalyst Life Sciences:
Catalyst Life Sciences are a global recruitment company operating in the Life Sciences space, with specialist consultants working within the technical and regulatory areas. This includes the following markets;
- Pharmacovigilance/Drug Safety
- Regulatory Affairs
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Control
- Medical Information
- Medical Writers
- Medical Affairs
- Clinical Trials
- Clinical Research
- Project Management
My LinkedIn Profile:
I personally specialise in recruiting QA and RA professionals for roles globally so please do get in touch should you be considering new roles, or looking to fill ones at your current company!