This opportunity is with a high growth medical device company that are hiring a Clinical Sales Specialist to facilitate clinical trials for their colorectal device. This is a start-up organization who have recently received tens of millions of dollars in investment, with a product that will change the way 85% of current outpatients in the US are treated after surgery.
- Represent the company during surgeries and cases by providing all necessary equipment and products required for device and demonstrates expertise in all aspects of product and troubleshooting techniques.
- Work in the field to ensure clinical site activities are run efficiently in supporting sales goals.
- Meet and/or exceed overall key performance indicators including sales revenue, growth objectives, gross profit, inventory, consignment, etc.
- The Clinical Specialist will collaborate with cross-functional teams both externally and internally, representing the company and product to support regional sales goals.
- 5+ years’ experience within the Medical Devices industry across Clinical Operations and/or Commercial Sales.
- Extensive exposure to working with surgeons, nurses, and healthcare professionals in the operating room, able to offer technical input and advice.
- Willingness and ability to travel to the territory sites during the clinical procedures and recovery time.
If this is of interest to you, please apply to the role.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.