This is the opportunity to work in an international MedTech company providing innovative solutions to improve the efficiency of patient care. You will be joining a supportive regulatory team reporting to senior management and aiding all regulatory activities for EU and EMEA markets.
- Provide cross-functional support to other departments across the company e.g. R&D, Marketing, Quality.
- Compile technical documents according to EMEA regulations.
- Conduct product registrations of devices within EMEA.
- Deliver training regarding regulatory matters to all employees.
- Degree or equivalent in natural sciences subject.
- Minimum of 1-3 years' experience working within medical device industry within regulatory functions.
- Working knowledge of MDD/MDR requirements.
- Fluency in English and a European language (French, German, Italian).
- Computer literate.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.
|+49 (0) 699 517 9967|