My client, a biological company based in Hertfordshire is looking for a Regulatory Affairs Manager.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a pioneering and fast-growing pharmaceutical company.
You will be exposed to the global market.
Regulatory Affairs Manager.
Salary: Up to £65,000 + bonus
- Planning, preparing, and submitting of MA applications in North America, Russia, and Australia/New Zealand.
- Managing site transfer projects.
- Determining the viability of entering new markets and the regulatory requirements in these countries.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with clients and distributors.
To be considered you need to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in regulatory affairs.
- Strong knowledge of MHRA regulations.
- Ideally experience in site transfer.
Looking but this isn’t the right position for you?
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience doesn't fit this role, please email your CV and the best time for a call to to set up a confidential discussion about potential opportunities.
Catalyst Life Sciences
CLS are a global recruitment company operating in the Life Sciences space, with specialist consultants working within the technical and regulatory areas.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.