Our client are the world leading manufacturer in their niche which regulated under GMP guidelines, and are going through an exciting period of patient demanding growth meaning their talented quality team are recruiting for someone to join their training team!
- All employees are expected to be knowledgeable about and follow the Company’s Equal Employment
- Affirmative Action Policies, including policies on the rights of individuals with disabilities and harassment.
- Identify training needs
- Aware of risk management practices and processes utilizing current management tools.
- New hire and yearly refresher training
- Work with area management to assign and set up individual curricula
- Assess training effectiveness
- 1-3 years of experience in a Quality setting delivering training to new employees
- Experience with Quality Assurance and knowledge and/or experience with ISO quality management systems and ICH Q7A is preferred
- Experienced with paper or eQMS
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.
|+1 (857) 233 9328|