My client, the largest independent UK provider of highly specialised pathology/clinical laboratory services are looking for a quality manager to join their growing team. This individual will work in a fast paced lab environment overseeing local quality activities in accordance with appropriate regulatory bodies.
- Administering and monitoring QMS within the pathology department
- Overseeing quality activities in accordance with regulatory bodies (UKAS, MHRA)
- Hosting, panning and organising effective audit schedules
- Organising and contributing to quality management group meetings
- Experience working as as HCPC registered biomedical scientist
- Previous experience leading inspections for laboratory inspections
- Significant experience in incident identification, root cause analysis and CAPA management
- Qualification in Quality Management or equivalent experience
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.