£50 - 60 per hour
6 months ago
I am recruiting a GCP QA Manager on behalf of my client. They need that somebody that has experience working maintaining the QMS within a fast paced environment, able to take ownership of their own work and has excellent attention to detail.
Title: GCP QA Manager
Rate: up to £60 p/h
- Lead role for audit responses, deviation and CAPA management
- Deputises for QA Head of Function for Complaints and Issue Escalation
- Lead role for hosting of audits as assigned by the QA Head of Function
- Back-up role for SOP Management
- Secondary Back-up role for Training Administration
- Deputises for Head of QA for managing audits and inspections
Looking but this isn’t the right position for you?
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience doesn't fit this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 589 9282 for a confidential discussion about potential opportunities.
NOT OF INTEREST TO YOU BUT KNOW SOMEONE IT WOULD BE?
Catalyst Life Sciences offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to up to £250 worth of vouchers.
Catalyst Life Sciences
Catalyst Life Sciences are a global recruitment company operating in the Life Sciences space, with specialist consultants working within the technical and regulatory areas. This includes the following markets;
- Pharmacovigilance/Drug Safety
- Regulatory Affairs
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Control
- Medical Information
- Medical Writers
- Medical Affairs
- Clinical Trials
- Clinical Research
- Project Management
My Linked In Profile
I personally specialise in recruiting QA and validation professionals for roles globally so please do get in touch should you be considering new roles, or looking to fill ones at your current company!