My client, a pharmaceutical manufacturing organisation in Bristol are looking for an established QA Manager with good systems experience.
Title: QA Manager
Salary: up to £55K
- Develop and implement policy, procedures, processes and systems supporting the storage, manufacture and quality assurance of medicines
- Monitor and inform on all and any aspects and conditions that may impact on the Technical Services and on how medicines are supplied and used
- Develop and implement policy and procedures governing the use of unlicensed medicines
- Design and operate such audit tools and checklists as necessary for the internal audit of services against Good Manufacturing Practice and Good Distribution Practice for use within Pharmacy.
- Carry out GMP Internal Audits.
- Ensure the Internal Audit Programme is adhered to and audits are reported and actioned in a timely manner.
- Review and update all QA documentation as required in accordance with GMP.
- Maintain and develop the documentation control system in accordance with GMP.
- Degree in Pharmacy, Chemistry or similar and relevant disciplines
- Registered Member of a professional body RPSGB, RSC or similar
- Quality controller for Piped Medical Gases
- Several years’ experience and expert knowledge of pharmaceutical analysis including HPLC, GC, AA, Vis, IR and traditional analytical techniques
Looking but this isn’t the right position for you?
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience doesn't fit this role, please email your CV to or call 0203 589 9282 for a confidential discussion about potential opportunities.
NOT OF INTEREST TO YOU BUT KNOW SOMEONE IT WOULD BE?
Catalyst Life Sciences offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to up to £250 worth of vouchers.
|+49 (0) 699 517 9967|