My client, a leading pharmaceutical manufacturing organisation are looking for a Regional Quality Lead and RP. I am looking for innovative person that can establish and streamline Quality process and build client relationships whilst driving growth.
Title: Head of Quality
Salary: Competitive day rate on offer
- Act as Responsible Person and be named on the relevant required licence(s)
- Be compliant with the latest EU GDP Guideline for medical products for human use
- Ensure that the Quality Management system is maintained and focusing on the management of authorised activities and the accuracy and quality of records
- Ensure that initial and continuous training programmes are implemented and maintained
- Ensure that all relevant customer complaints are dealt with effectively
- Ensure that suppliers and customers are approved and their approvals are reviewed on a regular basis
- Deep market and industry knowledge in particular around GxP regulatory requirements and GxP compliance QMS and associated procedures
- Experience in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing and Logistics
- Experience in Medical Devices, Cold Chain, Computer System Validation, Transportation and Packaging preferred
- Exposure to working on large, complex projects or operation
- Able to ramp-up quickly on new topics as well as dive into and understand operational content
Looking but this isn’t the right position for you?
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience doesn't fit this role, please email your CV to email@example.com or call +49 6995179969 for a confidential discussion about potential opportunities
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.