A world leader in the innovative design and production of engineered products employing high-performance flexible materials. Recognized globally for their flexible containment solutions, serving customers in a diverse range of industries, including pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical manufacturing, personal care, food and beverage, chemical, aerospace, healthcare and government agencies.
Essential Job Duties:
- Design and implement audits and control plans for products to ensure product quality targets are met
- Investigate non-conformances and consumer complaints, lead completion of root cause analysis, implement corrective actions, and monitor progress and improvements
- Create and maintain quality systems documentation, such as quality manuals, procedures, and work instructions
- Applies statistical process control (SPC) methods for analyzing data to evaluate the current process and process changes
- Prepares and presents technical and program information to team members and management
- Directs technical and administrative workers engaged in quality activities
- Maintains a working knowledge of government and industry quality codes and standards including ISO 9001.
- Must be able to access shared database with government programs (U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident of the U.S.)
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering or other STEM field of study
- Experience in CAPA, root cause analysis and 8D
- Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt.
- Experience in a clean room environment (Preferred)
- ISO 9001 Internal auditor (Preferred)
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.