., United Kingdom
£70,000 - £90,000
about 1 month ago
This is a newly created Quality Director opportunity with an organisation that are going through an exciting phase of transition and significant financial investment. As part of the leadership team reporting directly into the General Manager, this is a key position for a highly motivated and strategic-minded professional in ensuring the ongoing success continues at this established organization.
- Create and define the Quality strategy for the UK, and leading a quality team of 15 experienced employees.
- As part of the leadership team, you will drive ownership and accountability of Quality throughout the business.
- Develop Quality Metrics to support system and process improvement activities.
- Be continuously aware of updates to regulations with regards to high profile clients in both the public and private sector.
- Responsible for the implementation of all required Organisational Guidelines, further development, and improvement of the Quality Management System.
- Responsible for budgeting and forecasting the headcount needs and ensuring spend remains within approved budgets.
- Extensive experience (10 years’ minimum) of working in a Quality / Regulatory environment and a proven track record of driving a Quality culture and strategy.
- A sound understanding of the Medical Device ISO:13485 guidelines from a manufacturing and distribution point of view, and able to shape the team's quality goals and strategy.
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical/medical device product storage conditions.
- Experience of environmental monitoring.
- A commercial and collaborative approach when it comes to streamlining, promoting, and implementing quality processes.