My client, a global life sciences company in Bavaria, is looking for a R&D Quality Director. This is a great opportunity to be part of the leadership team of an innovative and ethical company.
R&D Quality Director
Location: North-Rhine Westphalia, Germany
- Implementing the global Quality Assurance and Compliance Strategy for Quality R&D.
- Leading, mentoring and coaching the quality team.
- Ensuring Quality oversight of R&D and Innovation Regulatory for EMEA Region.
- Driving continuous quality process improvements.
To be considered you need to have:
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in quality in a GCP or GLP environment including:
- At least 5 years’ experience in R&D and 5 years’ experience in quality:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in people management.
- Strong experience in clinical efficiency (GCP) and safety (GLP).
Looking but this isn’t the right position for you?
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience doesn't fit this role, please email your CV and the best time for a call to email@example.com to set up a confidential discussion about potential opportunities.
Catalyst Life Sciences
CLS are a global recruitment company operating in the Life Sciences space, with specialist consultants working within the technical and regulatory areas.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.