3 months ago
My client, a leading Pharmaceutical company based in Dartford are looking for a Quality Control Analyst, to support the smooth running of production by testing, in process control and samples reporting to a QC Supervisor. This is a great opportunity for a hands-on candidate looking to join an expanding team and take the next step in their QC career.
Title: Quality Control Analyst
Rate: Up to £12p/h
Type: 6-month contract – shift-based role (Early, late and night shift)
Immediate start in January
- Review, approve and report on generated data for QC Release
- Perform analytical testing in an accurate, timely and efficient manner, consistent with cGMP requirements.
- Testing may include, but is not limited to, routine particle size analysis, cleaning verification, identification testing Fourier-transform infrared spectroscopy (FTIR), method development and validation (including particle size and cleanability assessments, differential scanning calorimetry (DSC), Surface Area Analysis, method optimisation and trouble-shooting, technology transfer and pharmacopoeia analyses as appropriate.
- Ensure that documentation is accurate, legible and presented clearly and concisely, in line with cGMP requirements.
- Prepare test methods for particle size analysis and cleaning verification analysis.
- Prepare analytical test reports for submissions to clients or the Company’s other departments. These include, but are not limited to, Statement of Results, Certificate of Analysis and Cleaning Certificates.
- Microbiology experience an advantage
- 1 year GMP Experience
- 1 year HPLC Method Development
- Degree in a Scientific, Biotech or similar subject required
- Ability to work shifts
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Looking but this isn't the right position for you?
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience doesn't fit this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 5899294 for a confidential discussion about potential opportunities.
NOT OF INTEREST TO YOU BUT KNOW SOMEONE IT WOULD BE?
CLS offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to up to £250 worth of vouchers.
Catalyst Life Sciences
CLS are a global recruitment company operating in the Life Sciences space, with specialist consultants working within the technical and regulatory areas. This includes the following markets;
- Pharmacovigilance/Drug Safety
- Regulatory Affairs
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Control
- Medical Information
- Medical Writers
- Medical Affairs
- Clinical Trials
- Clinical Research
- Project Management
My Linked In Profile
https://www.linkedin.com/in/crystal-locke/ I personally specialise in recruiting QA and validation professionals for roles across the UK so please do get in touch should you be considering new roles or looking to fill ones at your current company!