Salisbury, United Kingdom
£30,000 - £34,000
almost 2 years ago
My client, a successful Biopharmaceutical company based in the South of England, is looking for a motivated, quality-minded individual to join their quality function and fully develop their personal attributes.
Title: Quality Compliance Officer
Location: South of England
- Implementation and continuous improvement of company Quality Management system, including maintaining an audit-ready state at all times.
- Being the point of contact for production, manufacturing, engineering, Quality Control.
- Making sure all documentation is carried out under GMP.
- Overseeing supplier audit programme.
- Liaising with senior management and ensuring Quality culture maintained throughout business.
- 3-5 years UK pharmaceutical Quality Assurance experience.
- Experience working under GMP in the pharmaceutical industry, with a preference of microbiology, or sterile/aseptic manufacturing experience.
- Strong QMS experience including (but not limited to) CAPA, change controls, deviations.
- Eligibility to work in UK without sponsorship.
If you are interested in this position and your experience meets the below requirements, please apply via the button below. If you do not receive a response on your application in 3-5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Looking but this isn’t the right position for you?
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience doesn't fit this role, please email your CV or call 0203 589 9217 for a confidential discussion about potential opportunities.
NOT OF INTEREST TO YOU BUT KNOW SOMEONE IT WOULD BE?
Catalyst Life Sciences offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to up to £250 worth of vouchers.
Catalyst Life Sciences
Catalyst Life Sciences is a recruitment company operating in the Life Sciences space, with specialist consultants working within the technical and regulatory areas. This includes the following markets;
- Pharmacovigilance/Drug Safety
- Regulatory Affairs
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Control
- Medical Information
- Medical Writers
- Medical Affairs
- Clinical Trials
- Clinical Research
- Project Management
If you are interested in new roles, but feel this position is not suitable, please feel free to get in touch on or 0203 589 9217.
My Linked In Profile
Clinical, medical, research, regulatory, manager, sales, CRA, data, affairs, regulatory affairs, chemist, Marketing, quality, associate, management, director, project, safety, pharmacovigilance, writer, graduate, information, validation, drug, development, pharmaceutical, statistician, representative, business, scientist, pharmacist, trainee, chemistry, sas, drug safety, assurance, clinical research, health, analyst, engineer, statistics, qa, medical, information, nurse, physician, London, rep