My Client a fast-growing startup that is developing a platform to apply state of the art genomics technologies for CRISPR gene editor profiling to advance discovery, clinical development, and diagnostic solutions are seeking an exceptional Quality Assurance Specialist to add to our team
This is an excellent opportunity to engage with leaders in the field and become part of a dynamic team with substantial opportunities for growth and career development.
· Act as document control administrator within electronic quality management system by managing day-to-day document control activities, maintaining document archives, managing national and international standards, and completing administrative reviews on documents.
· Provide support and guidance on new document creation and revision.
· Own and manage all policies and procedures pertaining to document control and training.
· Act as training coordinator by overseeing training processes
· Manage the supplier approval process
· Function as internal auditor
· Ensure the company maintains compliance with policies and procedures
· Assist in providing quality system performance reports to management
· Associate degree in technical or business-related field. Bachelor's Degree preferred.
· 1-3 years Quality experience in a regulated industry. Medical Device industry (21 CFR 820/ISO 13485) preferred.
· Previous work experience using an electronic quality management system is preferred.
· Ability to operate independently in a small company where day-to-day activities and priorities can shift rapidly
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.