My client, a fast-growing pharmaceutical company are looking for a QA Manager to join their site in the Aargau region to keep up with client demand. The company are expanding on their current site with new client projects coming in rapidly. The role involves maintaining quality systems internally and quality related to clients and suppliers. This role gives you the opportunity to work with multiple products and manufacturing processes with an emphasis on ATMPs.
Location: Aargau Area
- Support quality investigation of deviations and Out of Specification.
- Review and approval of SOPs.
- Support for GMP training.
- QA point of contact for customers.
- Performing internal audits and participation in customer audits.
To be considered you need to have.
- Scientific education in chemistry/ biochemistry/ life science
- Several years industrial work experience in the pharmaceutical environment preferably experience in QA.
- Experience as an auditor is a plus.
- Fluency in English and wiliness to learn German.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.