£13 - 17 per hour
10 months ago
My client, a leading global Pharmaceutical company based in Hertfordshire is looking for a QA Auditor. A great opportunity to join an expanding team with a great portfolio of products.
Title: QA Auditor
12 Months FTC with possibility to extend or going permanent
- Performing internal audits of data, information, procedures, equipment and systems (including computer systems), and/or facilities to ensure the compliance with SOPs and GMPs and worldwide regulations
- Assisting with the QA team overview of manufacturing and testing areas.
- Resolving audits comments with client area
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- 1+ year proven experience in GMP auditing
- Excellent communication skills
Looking but this isn’t the right position for you?
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience doesn't fit this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 589 9296 for a confidential discussion about potential opportunities.
NOT OF INTEREST TO YOU BUT KNOW SOMEONE IT WOULD BE?
CLS offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to up to £250 worth of vouchers.
Catalyst Life Sciences
CLS are a global recruitment company operating in the Life Sciences space, with specialist consultants working within the technical and regulatory areas. This includes the following markets;
- Pharmacovigilance/Drug Safety
- Regulatory Affairs
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Control
- Medical Information
- Medical Writers
- Medical Affairs
- Clinical Trials
- Clinical Research
- Project Management
My Linked In Profile
I personally specialise in recruiting QA and validation professionals for roles across the UK so please do get in touch should you be considering new roles or looking to fill ones at your current company!
Qa / Quality assurance / gmp / good / manufacturing / practice / audit / client / complain / production / documentation / analysis /