My client, a global life sciences company in Switzerland (multiple locations), is looking for Qualification & Commission Experts.
- This is a great opportunity to join an innovative company with a strong focus on career development.
Qualification & Commission Experts
Location: Switzerland (multiple locations),
- Responsible handling of project-specific commissioning, qualification and validation activities according to current GMP regulations
- GMP consulting for the planning of pharmaceutical plants and development/implementation of qualification concepts
- Preparation of qualification & validation documents, test plans and reports (FAT/ SAT, DQ, IQ, OQ, PQ) as well as execution and coordination of GxP reviews and risk analyses
- Interface coordination between qualification, technical engineers, suppliers and reporting to the customer/project management
- Assessment and implementation of change and deviation management (CAPA) as well as their tracking and monitoring
- Support of the project management and technical leadership of the qualification / validation team in the implementation of the tasks
To be considered you need to have:
- Relevant degree in life sciences
- Min 8 years’ experience in qualification/validation and/or engineering and commissioning of process plants / clean rooms / media systems
- Knowledge in project management and/or project responsibility
- Proactive commitment to customers as well as quality-oriented and independent way of working
- Fluent in English, German is a plus.
Looking but this isn’t the right position for you?
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience doesn't fit this role, please email your CV and the best time for a call to email@example.com to set up a confidential discussion about potential opportunities.
Catalyst Life Sciences
CLS are a global recruitment company operating in the Life Sciences space, with specialist consultants working within the technical and regulatory areas.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.