My client, a Global Pharmaceutical company are looking for a Qualified Person (QP) based in Bavaria.
A great opportunity to join a fast-growing company with a great portfolio of products and clients.
Qualified Person (QP)
- Qualified Person in accordance with § 14 AMG
- Batch certification to EU GMP guidelines
- Being responsible for Audits
- Being responsible for Technical Quality Agreements
- Point of contact with suppliers
- Being responsible for Deviations, CAPAs, Complaints and Change Requests
- Being Responsible for SOPs and GMP/registration documents
- Coordination of product launches from QA perspective
- Maintenance of QMS
- Participation in Customer audits and Authority inspections
To be considered you need to have.
- Eligibility to work in Germany
- Qualification as a Qualified Person according to § 15 AMG mandatory
- GMP experience mandatory
- Auditing experience desirable
- German and English professional level
Looking but this isn’t the right position for you?
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience doesn't fit this role, please email your CV and the best time for a call to to setup a confidential discussion about potential opportunities.
NOT OF INTEREST TO YOU BUT KNOW SOMEONE IT WOULD BE?
CLS offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to up to £250 worth of vouchers.
Catalyst Life Sciences
CLS are a global recruitment company operating in the Life Sciences space, with specialist consultants working within the technical and regulatory areas. This includes the following markets.
- Pre-clinical Development & Safety
- Clinical Development
- Medical Affairs & Information
- Regulatory Affairs
- Pharmacovigilance/Drug Safety
- Quality & Validation
My Linked In Profile
I personally specialise in recruiting life sciences professionals for roles across Germany and Switzerland so please do get in touch should you be considering new roles or looking to fill ones at your current company!
Pharmaceutical / 15 AMG / QA / QMS / audit / Quality / assurance / 16 / GMP / Good / Manufacturing / Practice / EU / PQR / qualification / CAPA / Deviations /drug/ chemistry / Biology / pharmacy / GDP / distribution /
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.
|+49 (0) 699 418 9522|