Starogard Gda?ski, Poland
about 1 month ago
My client, a global pharmaceutical company are recruiting for a Quality Systems manager for a 12 month project. The ideal candidate must be very experienced with implementing Trackwise.
· Experience in Setting up Electronic Quality/Enterprise management systems either as a project lead or assistant project lead
· The candidate must have project management experience and expertise
· Experience in production Engineering, QC, Quality or production is considered important to understand how the systems will be used by the user
· Some experience of CSV or Enterprise system qualification and validation is required to Oversee the supplier qualification process and interface with the user and the QA function
· The Coordinator must have a high standard of IT literacy and GDP/Data integrity to ensure the adequate management of the project.
Looking but this isn't the right position for you?
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience doesn't fit this role, please email your CV to email@example.com or call +49 96995179969 for a confidential discussion about potential opportunities