£35k - 40k per year
about 1 year ago
Role Title: QC Manager
Employment Type: Permanent
- Here at Catalyst Life Sciences, I am currently working with a client based in London are looking to add a QC Manager to their team
- Managing a team of 5-10 people
- Creating continuous improvement working environment
- Comply to MHRA Regulations
- Comply with GMP standards
- Inputting from an analytical environment standpoint for CAPAS, Batch Manufacturing records & SOP’s
- Complete customer complaints & investigations
- 7+ years’ experience working within an analytical environment
- 7+ experience within GMP environment
- 4+ years’ experience managing teams
- 4+ years’ experience dealing with senior management
- Previous experience within continuous improvement
- Strong communication skills while being able to work in a team
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Displaying a Can-do attitude within the workplace
- Sciences based degree
If you are interested in this position and your experience meets the requirements, please apply via the button below. If you do not receive application feedback within 3 working days, please regard your application as unsuccessful on this occasion, but we will store your details and make you aware of other suitable roles.
Not the right position for you?
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience doesn't fit this role, please email your CV to Bobby.Burke@catalystcareers.com or call 0203 589 9245 for a confidential discussion about potential opportunities.
NOT OF INTEREST TO YOU BUT KNOW SOMEONE IT WOULD BE?
JCW offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to up to £250 worth of vouchers.
JCW Life Sciences
JCW is a recruitment company operating in the Life Sciences space, with specialist consultants working within the technical and regulatory areas. This includes the following markets;
- Pharmacovigilance/Drug Safety
- Regulatory Affairs
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Control
- Medical Information
- Medical Writers
- Medical Affairs
- Clinical Trials
- Clinical Research
- Project Management
If you are interested in new roles, but feel this position is not suitable, please feel free to get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0203 589 9245.
My Linked in Profile
I specialise in recruiting Quality Assurance/Validation into permanent jobs in the Pharmaceutical industry.