£25k - 28k per year
about 1 year ago
My client, a Global pharmaceutical company is looking for a QC Officer in Wiltshire.
A great opportunity to join an expanding team with a great portfolio of products.
Salary: Up to £28,000
- Performing routine laboratory procedures
- Assisting in the development and validation of laboratory procedures
- Reviewing analytical and laboratory data
- Ensuring cGMP is applied in their area of work
To be considered you need to have;
- Eligibility to work in the UK and travel in EU
- Degree in Chemistry or related discipline
- Analytical technics Experience
- Good communications skills
- Experience in methodology transfer/ development (nice to have)
Looking but this isn’t the right position for you?
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience doesn't fit this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 589 9296 for a confidential discussion about potential opportunities.
NOT OF INTEREST TO YOU BUT KNOW SOMEONE IT WOULD BE?
CLS offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to up to £250 worth of vouchers.
Catalyst Life Sciences
CLS are a global recruitment company operating in the Life Sciences space, with specialist consultants working within the technical and regulatory areas. This includes the following markets;
- Pharmacovigilance/Drug Safety
- Regulatory Affairs
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Control
- Medical Information
- Medical Writers
- Medical Affairs
- Clinical Trials
- Clinical Research
- Project Management
My Linked In Profile
I personally specialise in recruiting QA, RA and validation professionals for roles across the UK and France so please do get in touch should you be considering new roles or looking to fill ones at your current company!
GMP / GLP / manufacture / HPLC / method / development / transfer / chemistry / HPLC / GC /