My client, a specialist pharmaceutical manufacturer are looking for a Quality Compliance Specialist to join their growing team. This individual will work closely with the quality and lab teams to ensure compliance to GMP. The role will involve working with multiple products in a fast-paced environment. This role will give you fantastic progression opportunities with tailored training for anyone who wishes to progress into management positions.
- You are responsible for ensuring that quality-relevant documents (e.g. CoAs, batch documentation, deviation reports, quality reviews, SOPs, etc.) are created and released on time
- You examine OOS / OOE results on time and in accordance with GMP and are responsible for initiating and implementing suitable CAPA measures
- After extensive training, you will take on the management of quality control in accordance with AMWHV § 12
- They document all activities in accordance with GMP
- You are available to our customers as a competent contact person for inquiries
- You prepare and accompany official and customer audits
To be considered you need to have.
- Good knowledge and experience of working in a GMP environment.
- 2 years' experience in QA or QC in life science industry.
- Fluent German and English
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.
|+49 (0) 699 418 9522|