This is the opportunity to join a world leading biotech organisation for a 6 month contract with possibility for extension. You will be managing a bioassay team leading on the project delivering on preparation and performance of biological tests.
- Run analysis on manufactured batches within the laboratory.
- Performing all duties in line with current GMP requirements ad pharma regulation.
- Conducting method transfer, revalidation and method validation.
- Preparation, review and approval of protocols, reports, methods, and QC documentation.
- Ensure performance of biological analysis and evaluation of records.
- Managing a team of 10 individuals developing technical skills and lab techniques.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience biochemistry, microbiology or natural sciences.
- 5+ years' experience working with bioassays with practical knowledge of GMP and GDP.
- 3+ years' experience managerial experience or comparable.
- Practical knowledge of different bioassay techniques (PCR, ELISA, etc.).
- Good knowledge of FDA/EMA regulations for bioanalytical methods.
- Must be located in Poland for the duration of the contract.
- Fluent in English.
If you, or anyone in your network would be interested please apply or send your CV across to my email: .
|+49 (0) 699 517 9967|