over 1 year ago
Role Title: QA Specialist
Employment Type: FTC – 12 Months
- My Client are an NHS Trust based in London, who are looking for a QA Specialist to complete their team.
- Complying with GMP regulations
- Leading QMS functions
- Acting as a releasing officer
- Complete Customer complaints
- Displaying a Can-do attitude within the work place
- Supervising more junior staff in the QA Managers absence
- 3-5 Years Quality Assurance experience
- 3-5 Years’ experience working with QMS systems, can be paper based or electronic QMS
- 3-5 Years’ experience with ISO9001
- 2 years’ experience working with a Sterile or Non-sterile environment
- 2 years’ experience supervising more Junior Staff
- Experience working within the NHS would be desirable
- Can work to critical timelines
- Strong communication skills
- Eligibility to work within the UK
If you are interested in this position and your experience meets the requirements, please apply via the button below. If you do not receive application feedback within 3 working days, please regard your application as unsuccessful on this occasion, but we will store your details and make you aware of other suitable roles.
Not the right position for you?
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience doesn't fit this role, please email your CV to Bobby.Burke@catalystcareers.com or call 0203 589 9245 for a confidential discussion about potential opportunities.
NOT OF INTEREST TO YOU BUT KNOW SOMEONE IT WOULD BE?
JCW offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to up to £250 worth of vouchers.
JCW Life Sciences
JCW is a recruitment company operating in the Life Sciences space, with specialist consultants working within the technical and regulatory areas. This includes the following markets;
- Pharmacovigilance/Drug Safety
- Regulatory Affairs
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Control
- Medical Information
- Medical Writers
- Medical Affairs
- Clinical Trials
- Clinical Research
- Project Management
If you are interested in new roles, but feel this position is not suitable, please feel free to get in touch on Bobby.firstname.lastname@example.org or 0203 589 9245.
My Linked in Profile
I specialise in recruiting Quality Assurance/Validation into permanent jobs in the Pharmaceutical industry.