£30k - 40k per year
3 months ago
My client, a leading medical device organisation based in Hertfordshire are looking for a Quality specialist. A great opportunity to join a fast growing business with a great portfolio of products.
Title: Senior QA Engineer
- Contributing to cross-functional team projects providing advice on QA matters
- Maintenance and development of the Quality Management System
- Handling controlled documents and specifications
- Analysis of post market surveillance (PMS) and vigilance activities for medical devices
- Operation of the supplier qualification process
- Supporting the company’s quality audit programmes
- Handling customer complaints (investigation; documentation; communication)
- Handling the Corrective and Preventative Action Process
What will you need?
- Previous success within a Quality Assurance role, preferably with ISO 13485
- A sound knowledge of either a science, microbiology or infection control, gained either through academic programmes or experience
- Good organisation & planning skills
- Experience of managing investigations and/or auditing exercises
- Strong technical writing and data analysis skills
- An appetite to work in a fast-paced environment as part of a professional Global Regulatory and Quality Assurance team
Looking but this isn’t the right position for you?
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience doesn't fit this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 589 9282 for a confidential discussion about potential opportunities. or call 0203 589 9282 for a confidential discussion about potential opportunities.
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience doesn't fit this role, please email your CV to email@example.com or call 0203 589 9282 for a confidential discussion about potential opportunities.
NOT OF INTEREST TO YOU BUT KNOW SOMEONE IT WOULD BE?
Catalyst Life Sciences offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to up to £250 worth of vouchers.
My Linked In Profile
I personally specialise in recruiting QA and validation professionals for roles globally so please do get in touch should you be considering new roles, or looking to fill ones at your current company!