8 months ago
My client, a global supply chain Pharmaceutical company based in Oxfordshire are looking for a Quality Control Technician, to join their thriving Quality Control team. This is a great opportunity for a hands-on candidate with experience woking in an administrative environment, looking to join an expanding team and take the next step in their career.
Title: Quality Control Technician
Location: Didcot, Oxford
Type: 3 Month Contract, with potential to go permanent
- Supporting the quality team
- Day-to-day QC admin duties
- Developing and maintaining robust QC processes
- Involved in internal audit preparation
- Data entry using their internal systems
- Providing updates to the management team
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Strong administrative experience
- 1+ year GMP or GDP experience desirable
- Warehouse or Supply chain experience desirable
- Good communications skills
- Team player
Looking but this isn't the right position for you?
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience doesn't fit this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 589 9294 for a confidential discussion about potential opportunities.
NOT OF INTEREST TO YOU BUT KNOW SOMEONE IT WOULD BE?
CLS offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to up to £250 worth of vouchers.
Catalyst Life Sciences
CLS are a global recruitment company operating in the Life Sciences space, with specialist consultants working within the technical and regulatory areas. This includes the following markets;
My LinkedIn Profile
I personally specialise in recruiting Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs professionals for roles across the UK and Europe so please do get in touch should you be considering new roles or looking to fill ones at your current company!