£45k - 50k per year
5 months ago
My client, a Global pharmaceutical company are looking for a QA/Compliance specialist – Supply Chain based in the Netherlands.
A great opportunity to join an expanding team with a great portfolio of products.
QA/Compliance specialist – Supply Chain
Salary: Up to 50,000€
- Manage the submission, maintenance, and controlled substance filings for all EU PCC applications, licenses, and registrations. Update/remove drug codes and or drug schedules from licenses as required.
- Apply for all required import/export narcotics licenses in the EU and elsewhere as required.
- Prepare and manage controlled substance quota submissions.
- Host regulatory controlled substance audits, follow-up of compliance and close out of audits
- Insure and audit 3PLs and transport companies for controlled substance regulation and procedure compliance.
- Coordinate and manage the updates of the narcotic site license
- Coordinate with the relevant Serialization team for both internal site and or CMO’s
To be considered you need to have:
- Eligibility to work in the Netherlands
- 3+ years’ experience in controlled substance compliance experience
- 3+ years’ experience working in Pharmaceutical or Biologics
- 3+ years’ experience in GMP and GDP
- Knowledge in global serialisation
Looking but this isn’t the right position for you?
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience doesn't fit this role, please email your CV to email@example.com
Or callDE: +49 (0) 69 94189255 | UK: +44 (0) 203 589 9296
for a confidential discussion about potential opportunities.
NOT OF INTEREST TO YOU BUT KNOW SOMEONE IT WOULD BE?
CLS offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to up to £250 worth of vouchers.
Catalyst Life Sciences
CLS are a global recruitment company operating in the Life Sciences space, with specialist consultants working within the technical and regulatory areas. This includes the following markets.
- Pre-clinical Development & Safety
- Clinical Development
- Medical Affairs & Information
- Regulatory Affairs
- Pharmacovigilance/Drug Safety
- Quality & Validation
My Linked In Profile
I personally specialise in recruiting QA, RA and validation professionals for roles across the Europe so please do get in touch should you be considering new roles or looking to fill ones at your current company!
GDP / Supply / chain / pharmaceutical / forecasting / CMO / manufacturing / compliance / quality / QA / GMP / serialisation /