Birmingham, United Kingdom
about 2 years ago
Role Title: Quality Officer
Employment Type: Permanent
Location: West Midlands
- My Client are a Pharmaceutical manufacturer, who are looking for a Quality Officer to complete their team.
- Displaying a Can-do attitude within the work place
- Complete tasks handed out via management
- Work via GMP Regulations
- Manager the QMS System
- Complete SOP’s change controls
- Manufacture of an Aseptic Products
- 3+ years’ experience within Quality Assurance
- Experience within GMP and QMS Systems
- Experience within a Manufacturing
- Great communication skills and able to work within a team
- Eligibility to work in the UK
If you are interested in this position and your experience meets the requirements, please apply via the button below. If you do not receive application feedback within 3 working days, please regard your application as unsuccessful on this occasion, but we will store your details and make you aware of other suitable roles.
Not the right position for you?
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience doesn't fit this role, please email your CV or call 0203 589 9245 for a confidential discussion about potential opportunities.
NOT OF INTEREST TO YOU BUT KNOW SOMEONE IT WOULD BE?
JCW offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to up to £250 worth of vouchers.
JCW Life Sciences
JCW is a recruitment company operating in the Life Sciences space, with specialist consultants working within the technical and regulatory areas. This includes the following markets;
- Pharmacovigilance/Drug Safety
- Regulatory Affairs
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Control
- Medical Information
- Medical Writers
- Medical Affairs
- Clinical Trials
- Clinical Research
- Project Management
If you are interested in new roles, but feel this position is not suitable, please feel free to get in touch on or 0203 589 9245.
My Linked in Profile
I specialise in recruiting Pharmacovigilance/Medical Information into permanent jobs in the Pharmaceutical industry.