£20 - 30 per hour
11 months ago
My client, a global distribution company are looking for a QA officer to join their healthcare team on an initial 6 month contract with a view to move permanent. A great opportunity to join a global, dynamic business.
Title: QA officer
- • Support Quality Management with QC related tasks, including inspection and release of incoming goods/materials, returns, recalls, samples management, temperature management, in-process control (Assembly operations) as well as other QC activities highlighted by the quality control officer and/or quality management team to ensure full compliance with GMP and/or GDP, ISO 9001/13485, DSC's Path to Quality and client’s requirements.
• Monitor and report contractual QC KPIs as agreed with clients.
• Develop and maintain robust QC procedures for related activities ensuring full regulatory compliance.
• Liaise directly with clients in relation to their areas of responsibilities, including reporting of KPIs and attending internal management review meetings and meetings with clients (MBRs).
• Support the quality management team with QA related processes such as internal audits, CAPA management, change controls, etc in their areas of responsibilities.
• Maintain a good working relationship with colleagues and operational staff to ensure good communication channels are established and multi-departmental tasks are followed as per written procedures and in a timely manner.
Looking but this isn’t the right position for you?
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience doesn't fit this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 589 9282 for a confidential discussion about potential opportunities.
NOT OF INTEREST TO YOU BUT KNOW SOMEONE IT WOULD BE?
Catalyst Life Sciences offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to up to £250 worth of vouchers.
Catalyst Life Sciences
Catalyst Life Sciences are a global recruitment company operating in the Life Sciences space, with specialist consultants working within the technical and regulatory areas. This includes the following markets;
- Pharmacovigilance/Drug Safety
- Regulatory Affairs
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Control
- Medical Information
- Medical Writers
- Medical Affairs
- Clinical Trials
- Clinical Research
- Project Management
My Linked In Profile
I personally specialise in recruiting QA and validation professionals for roles globally so please do get in touch should you be considering new roles, or looking to fill ones at your current company!