My client, a leading life science company in Bern, is looking for a Quality Assurance Manager.
This is a great opportunity to join a renowned company with a strong focus on career development.
Quality Assurance Manager
- Conducting suppliers’ audits.
- Planning, designing, and implementing validation and qualification processes.
- Analysing and optimising process flows.
- Dealing with customers’ complaints.
To be considered you need to have:
- Must be fluent in both French and German.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in quality assurance in a GDP environment.
- Solid experience in validation and qualification.
- Strong knowledge in regulatory provisions within the pharmaceutical industry.
Looking but this isn’t the right position for you?
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience doesn't fit this role, please email your CV and the best time for a call to email@example.com to set up a confidential discussion about potential opportunities.
Catalyst Life Sciences
CLS are a global recruitment company operating in the Life Sciences space, with specialist consultants working within the technical and regulatory areas.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.