My client, a global vaccine manufacturer are looking for a Senior Quality Manager to join their growing team. This individual will work closely with the Quality Director to ensure that quality is a focus for all departments on site. The site offers a fast paced environment with a product portfolio that's consistently updated making the quality department an exciting place to work.
Senior Quality Manager
Location: Lower Saxony
- Conducting and documenting target agreement and employee interviews
- Ongoing employee development and qualification of all employees
- Management of improvement and development plans for employees
- Management of QA including BRM and QA systems and authority for all QA employees
- Ensuring GMP compliance and adherence to the regulatory requirements in the manufacture, testing and release of the products
To be considered you need to have.
- 3-5 years' experience of Aseptic/Sterile manufacturing in a Quality function.
- Experience of leading quality teams in a Pharma/Biopharma company.
- Proven history of developing others in a quality team.
- German and English speaking.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.