10 months ago
Role Title: QA Manager – GCP
Employment Type: Permanent
- A client of mine based in the London are looking for a QA Manager within a Strong GCP background to complete their team.
- Develop Sop’s
- Comply with GCP standards
- Managing/Implementing the QMS
- Lead Audits procedures
- Complete procedure
- Complete customer complaints & investigations
- Manage junior staff
- 6+ years Quality Assurance experience
- 6+ years’ experience working with QMS systems, can be paper based or electronic QMS
- 4+ years’ GCP experience
- Experience implementing a QMS
- 2+ years management experience
- Experience working with an NHS environment would be preferred
- Can work to critical timelines
- Strong interpersonal skills
If you are interested in this position and your experience meets the requirements, please apply via the button below. If you do not receive application feedback within 3 working days, please regard your application as unsuccessful on this occasion, but we will store your details and make you aware of other suitable roles.
Not the right position for you?
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience doesn't fit this role, please email your CV to Bobby.Burke@jcwresourcing.com or call 0203 589 9245 for a confidential discussion about potential opportunities.
NOT OF INTEREST TO YOU BUT KNOW SOMEONE IT WOULD BE?
JCW offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to up to £250 worth of vouchers.
JCW Life Sciences
JCW is a recruitment company operating in the Life Sciences space, with specialist consultants working within the technical and regulatory areas. This includes the following markets;
- Pharmacovigilance/Drug Safety
- Regulatory Affairs
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Control
- Medical Information
- Medical Writers
- Medical Affairs
- Clinical Trials
- Clinical Research
- Project Management
If you are interested in new roles, but feel this position is not suitable, please feel free to get in touch on Bobby.email@example.com or 0203 589 9245.
My Linked in Profile
I specialise in recruiting Quality Assurance/Validation into permanent jobs in the Pharmaceutical industry.