This is an opportunity to join a GMP pharma company and make a real impact in the lives of cancer patients. The role is for someone who wants to progress their career and take ownership of the quality system. You’ll to have the opportunity to play a lead role within a smaller organsiation. They are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated individual with a comprehensive understanding and experience of working with EU GMP and MHRA regulatory guidelines.
Quality Assurance Manager
- Managing and leading the Quality Assurance activities.
- Prepared for regularly audits and inspections as well as leading on the development of the Pharmaceutical Quality System.
- Gathering and analyse quality management data and KPI’s, establish basic trends and provide.
- Ensuring that the work of the GMP Team is undertaken and documented in a regulatory compliant way through regular internal audits and software validation activities and that any risks identified are managed, resolved, and support best practice.
- detailed timely analytical reports on the Pharmaceutical Quality system.
- Manage the dayto-day operation of the Pharmaceutical Quality system.
- Minimum BSc in a Chemistry, Biology, Pharmacy, or related life science)
- 4 years’ experience within Quality Assurance in a in a quality assurance role in a licensed manufacturing environment within the pharmaceutical industry or the NHS.
- Experience with QMS, CAPAs, Deviations, Change Control and Batch Release.
- Practical experience of implementing GMP risk management.
- Comprehensive understanding and experience of working in accordance with EU GMP and MHRA regulatory guidelines.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.