3 months ago
My client, a global logistics company based in Western Germany, are recruiting for a Regional Quality Management Lead. They can offer unrivalled progression routes in a challenging and diverse role. The ideal candidate should have previous experience within GMP and implementing a QMS.
Title: Regional Quality Management Lead
Location: Western Germany
- Measure regional Service Quality versus internal targets and manage/ challenge performance to ensure maximum performance is being reached
- Measure performance against customer expectations and SLAs and manage/ challenge current performance to ensure customer satisfaction
- Drive and deliver strategic programs through Quality leads in MLEMEA clusters
- Change management: overcoming resistance to change through influencing, effective comminucation skills and negotiation
- Active coaching, support and management of Regional Operational Excellence projects in the area of Quality
- Lead the communications channel between Quality at regional level and the Global and Cluster key stakeholders
- Extensive knowledge of LSHC requirements, current GxP and regulatory requirements applicable in the industry
- Existing network in the Supply Chain division is preferred ; experience of working in a complex regional/global matrix environment
Looking but this isn’t the right position for you?
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience doesn't fit this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +496995179969 for a confidential discussion about potential opportunities.