£40k - 45k per year
over 1 year ago
Role Title: QA GMP Auditor
Employment Type: Permanent
- A client of mine based in the Essex are looking for a QA Auditor with a strong external background to complete their team.
- External Audit of all product formulations (Solid dose, APIs, Sterile, Liquid formulations).
- Take a lead in agreeing with stakeholders & tracking to completion of all CAPAs relating to Customer audit of Waymade & Internal Audit audits CAPAs.
- Quality and technical agreements to be completed in order of risk and engage with stakeholders to complete new / updates in a timely manner.
- Lead Auditor for Internal Audits on a Bi-annually basis
- Complete assigned internal and external audits
- Lead timely discussion of OOS with other Technical Managers and plan appropriate timely face to face or telecon discussion with all stakeholders.
- 5+ years’ Quality Assurance experience
- 5+ years’ experience working with QMS systems, can be paper based or electronic QMS
- 5+ years’ GMP experience
- 3+ years’ External/Internal Auditing experience
- Experience working with relevant stakeholders to achieve timely completion of all CAPAs relating to Customer audit of Waymade & Internal Audit audits CAPAs.
- Experience Leading RCAs and OOS, within a timely manner
- Can work to critical timelines
- Strong interpersonal skills
If you are interested in this position and your experience meets the requirements, please apply via the button below. If you do not receive application feedback within 3 working days, please regard your application as unsuccessful on this occasion, but we will store your details and make you aware of other suitable roles.
Not the right position for you?
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience doesn't fit this role, please email your CV to Bobby.Burke@jcwresourcing.com or call 0203 589 9245 for a confidential discussion about potential opportunities.
NOT OF INTEREST TO YOU BUT KNOW SOMEONE IT WOULD BE?
JCW offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to up to £250 worth of vouchers.
JCW Life Sciences
JCW is a recruitment company operating in the Life Sciences space, with specialist consultants working within the technical and regulatory areas. This includes the following markets;
- Pharmacovigilance/Drug Safety
- Regulatory Affairs
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Control
- Medical Information
- Medical Writers
- Medical Affairs
- Clinical Trials
- Clinical Research
- Project Management
If you are interested in new roles, but feel this position is not suitable, please feel free to get in touch on Bobby.email@example.com or 0203 589 9245.
My Linked in Profile
I specialise in recruiting Quality Assurance/Validation into permanent jobs in the Pharmaceutical industry.