about 1 year ago
Role Title: Validation Specialist
Employment Type: Permanent
Location: South West of the UK
- Here at Catalyst Life Sciences, I am currently working with a client based in the South of the West of the UK who are looking to add a Validation Specialist to their team.
- Give input to validation and Requalification documentation from a QA standpoint
- Review and Approve requalification documentation
- Review and investigate SOPs
- Help carry out new product investigation
- Comply with GMP standards
- Complete customer complaints & investigations
- Complete technical document’s
- 3+ years’ Validation experience
- 3+ years’ experience working with Requalification Documentation
- 3+ years’ experience with V-Model Document’s
- 1-2 years’ experience within a Sterile Manufacturing environment
- Strong experience within Process validation
- Strong communication skills while being able to work in a team
- Strong working knowledge of QA & QMS functions
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Able to display a Can do attitude within the workplace
If you are interested in this position and your experience meets the requirements, please apply via the button below. If you do not receive application feedback within 3 working days, please regard your application as unsuccessful on this occasion, but we will store your details and make you aware of other suitable roles.
Not the right position for you?
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience doesn't fit this role, please email your CV to Bobby.Burke@catalystcareers.com or call 0203 589 9245 for a confidential discussion about potential opportunities.
NOT OF INTEREST TO YOU BUT KNOW SOMEONE IT WOULD BE?
JCW offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to up to £250 worth of vouchers.
JCW Life Sciences
JCW is a recruitment company operating in the Life Sciences space, with specialist consultants working within the technical and regulatory areas. This includes the following markets;
- Pharmacovigilance/Drug Safety
- Regulatory Affairs
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Control
- Medical Information
- Medical Writers
- Medical Affairs
- Clinical Trials
- Clinical Research
- Project Management
If you are interested in new roles, but feel this position is not suitable, please feel free to get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0203 589 9245.
My Linked in Profile
I specialise in recruiting Quality Assurance/Validation into permanent jobs in the Pharmaceutical industry.