£50k - 60k per year
6 months ago
My client, a global leader in the life sciences sector company based in Greater London are looking for a Quality and validation manager.
A great opportunity to join an expanding team with a great portfolio of products.
Title: Quality and Validation manager
Location: Greater London
Salary: Up to £60,000
(I’m also looking for a Validation specialist – 12 months FTC - Greater London)
- Ensuring that the validation systems, standards and processes applied across the company meet GMP and GCP regulatory requirements
- Leading process improvement
- Representing the company during audits and inspections
- Taking responsibility for the validation of equipment, facilities, processes, analytical methods and CSV
- Managing validation part of QMS and Risk management systems
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- 5+ years’ experience in Validation within pharmaceutical or medical devices industry
- Experience in writing protocol autonomously
- 5+ years GMP experience
- Experience in GCP (desirable)
- Lab equipment experience (desirable)
Looking but this isn’t the right position for you?
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience doesn't fit this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 589 9296 for a confidential discussion about potential opportunities.
NOT OF INTEREST TO YOU BUT KNOW SOMEONE IT WOULD BE?
CLS offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to up to £250 worth of vouchers.
Catalyst Life Sciences
CLS are a global recruitment company operating in the Life Sciences space, with specialist consultants working within the technical and regulatory areas. This includes the following markets;
- Pharmacovigilance/Drug Safety
- Regulatory Affairs
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Control
- Medical Information
- Medical Writers
- Medical Affairs
- Clinical Trials
- Clinical Research
- Project Management
My Linked In Profile
I personally specialise in recruiting QA, RA and validation professionals for roles across the UK and France so please do get in touch should you be considering new roles or looking to fill ones at your current company!
Production / GAMP / GMP / manufacturing / validation / IQ / process / equipment / improve / GxP / SOP / GLP / risk / OQ /PQ / CSV