- For pharmacovigilance matters: Serves as deputy to Pharmacovigilance Manager
- Ensures effective functioning of all PV projects in compliance with client agreement, contract; and local and global regulatory guidelines
- Escalation in the event of problems relating to internal staff workload that may affect the quality and functioning of the tasks being undertaken.
- Manage a team of 6 permanent PV Officers
- Minimum of 2 of pharmacovigilance and/or industry experience
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements pertaining to Pharmacovigilance in the pre and post approval environments
- A good understanding of clinical quality assurance
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.
|+1 (857) 233 9328|